The Hungarian NCA (GVH) organised a very successful merger workhop in Budapest this weekend. Like we all know, there is a lot going on in merger control. Our topics were:
- Recent interactions between academic results and practical merger policy
- Anticompetitive vertical merger waves
- Tacit collusion, firm asymmetries and numbers: evidence from EC merger cases
- How to simulate the coordinated effect of a merger
- Bargaining over remedies in merger regulation
- Optimal merger policy
To read more see here.